Wednesday, April 18, 2012

my favourite things / a full heart

a full heart
a heart overflowing
though there be trials
and heartaches
the overflowing is bigger
and lifts up
over the walls of pain
that would hold one in

how do you love a little girl for three years
or four
and let her go

our Keshia girl
she has found some help
and maybe this little one will find her home
with her
already their hearts are wrapped
in love and trust
and fun
and laughter
a waking
and a sleeping
to see each other...

hope
almost flew away

but today...

hope
came back

with this my heart is full
and hope overflowing

believing God for good things

a full heart
my favourite things

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my dear sister, Susan,

    Hope. I am going to write about hope today. It was the subject of my study this morning AND THEN I experienced what I studied and I knew God was arranging the experiencing and the knowing and now you write of hope and Keshia and a full heart. We are together in our minds, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dawn... I love the God gifts! Walking with you dear friend along The Way :) I look forward to your post on Hope!

      Delete
  2. Where would we be without His hope? I'm thankful He plants seeds of hope in our hearts and gently tends them until . . . our hearts are full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But today . . . hope came back. So powerful hope is, like its sisters, faith and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they endure forever... praise God... such good sisters!

      Delete